Caffeine Shampoo

You'd have thought these guys would have heard of it .........

hskewi.jpg

o0ndae.jpg

BimboBob said:
But...

Hold the fuck on...

Over 2 million sold this year in Germany ALONE!

It must be fucking ace.

It is to be fair, it's not a miracle worker and won't grow hair but my hairline has barely changed in 2 years when before it was going quicker.

I'll still end up bald at some point but it will be years after I would have been, if I hadn't used Alpecin.

It's just like normal shampoo as well, you have to just apply it at the beginning of your shower and leave it on for the few minutes you're in there before washing it off.

Ban-jani said:
BimboBob said:
But...

Hold the fuck on...

It must be fucking ace.

It is to be fair, it's not a miracle worker and won't grow hair but my hairline has barely changed in 2 years when before it was going quicker.

I'll still end up bald at some point but it will be years after I would have been, if I hadn't used Alpecin.

It's just like normal shampoo as well, you have to just apply it at the beginning of your shower and leave it on for the few minutes you're in there before washing it off.

What?

BimboBob said:
Ban-jani said:
BimboBob said:
But...

Hold the fuck on...

It must be fucking ace.

What?

Lol I was talking about the caffeine shampoo, you know, the thread?

Ban-jani said:
BimboBob said:
Ban-jani said:

What?

Aaah...good man. It's good to have standards. Did you keep the rug?

Ban-jani said:
BimboBob said:
Ban-jani said:

What?

I thought you were about fucking 20

Ban-jani said:
Barcon said:
Ban-jani said:

I thought you were about fucking 20

21 to be precise, it's only a slight recede, life's cruel :-(

I like to think I'm more like Jude Law than Wayne Rooney though ;-)

Draw some rabbits on your forehead mate. Or tell everyone you'r a million.
Hopfully you'll get laid before it all falls out.

I use it specifically on my pubes and then tell my girlfriend to wake up and smell the coffee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.