Cahill

Village Idiot said:
But you just didnt seem to show up in the first half. We outplayed you.

PMSL.

The damage was done in 20 minutes of being 'outplayed' (and 8 of those were with a leper for a right back, thanks to your thug-in-chief).

The other 70 minutes were all City.

I think he's a cracking player.

Impossible to tell whether he deliberately meant to do Zab last night - they both went in totally without fear and sadly Zab came off worst (poor sod was totally in the wars all nite!)

My only concern with Cahill is why he only seems to be able to have 1 great game a season and isn't able to have the impact he had last nite on a much more consistent basis. Closet rag perhaps?

Very good player..works hard, scraps for everything as is a right pain in the arse for defenders. Always in the goals whenever I see him.
Comfortably Everton's best player.

Don't think he set out to hurt Zab on purpose but does have a bit of nastyness about him on occasions.

It was a ball that most players would not even have tried to win, Zab went in with no fear, i actually cringed and thought this is going to hurt even before the collision. I also thought it was head to head, didn't Cahill have to change his shirt shortly after because it was covered in blood..!!

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Cahill is one of those players that you hate unless he is in your team, a bit like Bellers.

Agreed, the challenge was delibrate in the sense it was meant to rough our player up... but I don't believe you meant to lead with the elbow (just send Zab flying)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.