Caicedo Leaving

Just shows that the majority on here have not got a clue! Well done Forever, Fat Man, and the few others that went on record defending the guy, shame on the rest of you

I tell you what there's some people on here who far much time on there hands dredging up posts like this

Bwahahaha!!

The night just keeps getting better!

*sits back puffing on a Cuban cigar*

"Just needs confidence" I believe my phrasing was! I wonder how many 'fans' can look at themselves and seriously think they now owt about spotting potential talent? Not many, me thinks!

For shame, many of you 'fans', for shame! Always give a young player ample time before you judge, in future!

I really hope this goes a long way to changing attitudes from fans to players.

Ducado said:
Just shows that the majority on here have not got a clue! Well done Forever, Fat Man, and the few others that went on record defending the guy, shame on the rest of you

Didn't contribute on this thread but I DID............I DID.............I DID ;-)

Bigga said:
Bwahahaha!!

The night just keeps getting better!

*sits back puffing on a Cuban cigar*

"Just needs confidence" I believe my phrasing was! I wonder how many 'fans' can look at themselves and seriously think they now owt about spotting potential talent? Not many, me thinks!

For shame, many of you 'fans', for shame! Always give a young player ample time before you judge, in future!

I really hope this goes a long way to changing attitudes from fans to players.

Yes. We could do with a general shift in attitudes towards supporting the players, rather than barracking the fuck out of them. People should look at these sorts of threads before pronouncing that X Y or Z are 'shite'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.