call me childish

45 years of gloryhunting said:
does he want to buy a car ?, ive got a right death trap available , £200 and free BUPA membership

coffin-car.jpg

Is this the car?

salfordpaul said:
but i ve just striped a united fan!!

am selling a boiler that i replaced on friday, its a working boiler about 8 years old and i was looking for about £50 but when i got a message off "jimmymufc" asking for a price to end now i told him £80.

bwaaah ! have it!! cheered me up anyway

Thank goodness that a) I am your friend (or you are a friend of mine, whichever you prefer)
b) You know that I would NEVER, EVER give up on Manchester City.

I've told you Paul, it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings and I am not thinking of singing until the 13th May!! And even then I may decline to surrender!! :-)

de niro said:
unsworthblue said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
When you said 'striped' I was hoping you'd took his face off.
same here,always thought 'striped' meant to cut someone up,cheered me up thinking some red **** was dying of a stab wound
Cut this shit right out.

I had heard that Snitches get Stitches

bassssy said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
does he want to buy a car ?, ive got a right death trap available , £200 and free BUPA membership

coffin-car.jpg

Is this the car?

brilliant , i think all city fans need to lighten up a bit , we will wipe the smug smiles off the yonited rabble next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.