Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ninjamonkey said:
Game is atrocious. Takes no effort or "skill" to kill somebody online. You just literally point in the vague direction and hold the shoot button, the incredibly generous autoaim and spray will do the rest for you. Not bought a COD game for years due to them being shit but friends persuaded me this one will be worth getting. Really pissed off with myself for listening to them now. Medal of Honor is such a superior multiplayer game. I recommend that to anybody that likes a game to requires you to actually aim to kill somebody.
Not a big fan of playing games for fun then
You sound like a noob who has just been owned online

Why's that? Because i criticised something? Standard response that. I'm the exact opposite. I've only played about 5-6 games and finished top every time. I'm not a shit player. Don't usually blow my own trumpet but i'm generally in the top bracket of players on the majority of games, few years ago i actually used to take part in competitve games and competitions and won some decent stuff so i like to think i know my games and this game, for me, is just not fun in the slightest when it's so easy to do well.

Like i said, Medal of Honor and even battlefield 3 for that matter shit all over COD. It's just the easy, arcade-like approach of COD appeals to the masses which is why it's perceived as the best fps around.

ninjamonkey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ninjamonkey said:
Game is atrocious. Takes no effort or "skill" to kill somebody online. You just literally point in the vague direction and hold the shoot button, the incredibly generous autoaim and spray will do the rest for you. Not bought a COD game for years due to them being shit but friends persuaded me this one will be worth getting. Really pissed off with myself for listening to them now. Medal of Honor is such a superior multiplayer game. I recommend that to anybody that likes a game to requires you to actually aim to kill somebody.

Why's that? Because i criticised something? Standard response that. I'm the exact opposite. I've only played about 5-6 games and finished top every time. I'm not a shit player. Don't usually blow my own trumpet but i'm generally in the top bracket of players on the majority of games, few years ago i actually used to take part in competitve games and competitions and won some decent stuff so i like to think i know my games and this game, for me, is just not fun in the slightest when it's so easy to do well.

Like i said, Medal of Honor and even battlefield 3 for that matter shit all over COD. It's just the easy, arcade-like approach of COD appeals to the masses which is why it's perceived as the best fps around.

Agree with you mate. The last good cod game was modern warfare 1, then before that cod 2 which is still the best online fps game I've ever played.

Manchester_lalala said:
ninjamonkey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Agree with you mate. The last good cod game was modern warfare 1, then before that cod 2 which is still the best online fps game I've ever played.

Agreed 100%. COD4 Modern Warfare was the last one i had played properly was actually my last competitive game too, won some good quality turtle beach headphones playing that. This one is absolutely nothing like the COD's of old.

I felt i owed it to the money i spent on it to give it another go earlier, discovered that you may aswell have no gun as it's easier to just run around with a fucking knife all the time then discovered on a slightly bigger map snipers are 1 hit kills anywhere on the body, have zero recoil and have crazy autoaim. I was trying to move left when somebody hot foots it across my screen at speedy gonzales pace only for my aim reticle to follow this guy all the way to the right hand side of my screen. Talk about holding the players hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.