Calling London Blues

tazmancblue

Guys,
I am in London this weekend for my 40th. Will there be a meeting of blues to watch our lads in internationals? Would rather watch it surrounded by Blues than the local rags.
Cheers

Tueartsboots is your man! What International matches are there and when are they? You can tell how excited I am by them.

peoffrey said:
Tueartsboots is your man! What International matches are there and when are they? You can tell how excited I am by them.

Cheers. I don't really get the internationals either but an excuse to be in a bar...

Sorry mate,can't do Friday night for games got free staff party,working Saturday

The one weekend I'm going back to Manchester to visit the parents!

I'll be in London this weekend and was wondering if the London Blues will be meeting up anywhere for the West Brom game?

I went to the Blue Anchor for a game last season but I'm not sure if anyone still uses that pub. Seem to recall someone mentioned earlier in the season that the London lot now meet somewhere in Soho but I can't find the thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blue Dan said:
I'll be in London this weekend and was wondering if the London Blues will be meeting up anywhere for the West Brom game?

I went to the Blue Anchor for a game last season but I'm not sure if anyone still uses that pub. Seem to recall someone mentioned earlier in the season that the London lot now meet somewhere in Soho but I can't find the thread.

I'm not aware of any meet in Soho. They're still going to The Blue Anchor off Chancery Lane. I imagine Tueartsboots will let us know during the week if the West Brom match will be shown and I would hope to get along if they are.

peoffrey said:
Blue Dan said:

I'm not aware of any meet in Soho. They're still going to The Blue Anchor off Chancery Lane. I imagine Tueartsboots will let us know during the week if the West Brom match will be shown and I would hope to get along if they are.

Cheers for that mate, I'll keep an eye out for Tueartsboots' confirmation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.