Calling notice to all City fans going to the derby.

Its a shame the club havnt got back in response to ticker tape idea? We need somethin massive to make an impact on the night and lift the team. Inflateables is an option?

nahnahrickyholden said:
Its a shame the club havnt got back in response to ticker tape idea? We need somethin massive to make an impact on the night and lift the team. Inflateables is an option?
Still not heard anything from the guy I e-mailed, maybe not as proactive as the last guy in that post who was brilliant with requests, well I suppose we will make it a great night as normal.

Just for once I'd like to see nothing.

We don't have to build this match up on the terraces.

The team know how much it means to the fans.

whats the point of copying what they've already done?! we did it at wembley which was effective, now it will be fucking boring. Its just the same as copying other fans songs its boring and very un-original..

cheadle-blue said:
whats the point of copying what they've already done?! we did it at wembley which was effective, now it will be fucking boring. Its just the same as copying other fans songs its boring and very un-original..

Bit negative????????

I suggest that there are no gimmicks for this, just raw passion. Roar us on when we've got the ball, anger and fury towards them when we haven't.

robsta said:
We don't need any ideas. Just two simple things:

1) Out sing them all game
2) FFS Stay in the ground and cheer the team off whatever happens. Not starting the why do people leave early argument but just politely asking those that do to stay til the end for this one sodding game.

THIS.

cheadle-blue said:

What, like Bluemoon???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.