Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

What are the chances of Callum Doyle being sold this Summer or does he have a chance to make the team ?
He's not long since hit 20 years old and he's under contract until summer 2027 so I'd be surprised if he was sold this summer at least. Whether he'll make it with us is still up in the air, but at 20 he's got plenty of time to prove himself.

He's not long since hit 20 years old and he's under contract until summer 2027 so I'd be surprised if he was sold this summer at least. Whether he'll make it with us is still up in the air, but at 20 he's got plenty of time to prove himself.
Ake turning 30 next season, i hope this kid is in the succession planning to back up Gvardiol tbh. outstanding player.

Has the ball playing ability but may lack a yard of pace to become an elite centre back.

I've no doubt he'll be a Prem player but I'm not fully convinced it'll be at the very top.

Hope he proves me wrong and has a future with us.

Has the ball playing ability but may lack a yard of pace to become an elite centre back.

I've no doubt he'll be a Prem player but I'm not fully convinced it'll be at the very top.

Yes . His lack of pace shows up in the Championship but his passing makes up for it. He is quality on the ball !!

Dias isn’t particularly quick. He’s decent!

I’ve seen posts on other clubs’ forums where they’ve thought he might turn out a better defensive midfielder than central defender.

I wonder if maybe he has a real chance of coming into the first team the next couple years if Stones cant stay fit. Doyle has a lot of similar skill on the ball and could be the next project for Pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.