Calum Down

There's an old woman who lives near me who has an ASBO, she's an alcoholic. She always asks everybody what day it is. When my mate was on his way to our footy game one Sunday afternoon she asked him if it was Saturday or Sunday, he said it was Saturday lol.

Adapted from Charles Baudelaire's "Intoxication" or "Be Drunk" (as it is sometimes rendered) from Petits poemes en prose, "Enivrez-vous".

The orginal is, "[a]sk of these the hour" or sometimes translated, "what time is it?" ("[demandez] quelle heure il est) which ended up in Calum's hands, "What day is it?".

I can't remember his (Calum Down's) precise point though.

Brucie Bonus said:
Adapted from Charles Baudelaire's "Intoxication" or "Be Drunk" (as it is sometimes rendered) from Petits poemes en prose, "Enivrez-vous".

The orginal is, "[a]sk of these the hour" or sometimes translated, "what time is it?" ("[demandez] quelle heure il est) which ended up in Calum's hands, "What day is it?".

I can't remember his (Calum Down's) precise point though.

lol brucie this looks like one of zimmers posts.

I always understood it to be a reaction to yet-another-shite-MEN-non story-about City?

I'm sure it's from a film and I remember John Thompson used to have an American Astronaut character on the Fast Show that used to run on screen and ask someone the same thing more or less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.