Calum Down

Found it lads:

David,North M/C: "calum down,what is the point in posting that comment all the time,maybe once or twice I can undersand but to carry it on,why,its not funny."

yes it is!

i've been posting it for a year now and i shan't be stopping just because a few people find it dull. at least it's brief and isn't the endless boring unfounded self-centred waffle some people see fit to post on here.

bytheway it comes from a baudelaire poem my blue brother, about getting drunk, but don't worry about it............

what day is it? (couldn't resist that one david. chill out bro, it's not my fault we haven't signed anyone yet)

calum down
11/06/2008 at 12:52

BB,vraiment vous etes formidable, mais 'il est"? peut-etre est-il? n'est-ce-pas ;-)

Haha I loved his 'what day is it' comments, like someone said he rarely wrote anything else.

It was a refreshing break from some of the squabbles and serious discussions, when in amongst them you read that. Hope he's on here somewhere. legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.