Calzaghe/Froch

I know boxers have to be extra confident and put up a bit of a front but I've always though that Joe was an arrogant tit. I'd really love to see him get beat, because i didn't like all that stupid shit he was doing whilst fighting jones jr. I bet he wouldn't try doing it against Froch because he knows he'd end up getting caught with a big shot like he did against Jones jr.
Calzaghe is not a finisher whereas Froch is. If they were to fight i'd predict.... Joe by crappy decision/Froch by brutal humiliating knock out!

2parablue said:
I know boxers have to be extra confident and put up a bit of a front but I've always though that Joe was an arrogant tit. I'd really love to see him get beat, because i didn't like all that stupid shit he was doing whilst fighting jones jr. I bet he wouldn't try doing it against Froch because he knows he'd end up getting caught with a big shot like he did against Jones jr.
Calzaghe is not a finisher whereas Froch is. If they were to fight i'd predict.... Joe by crappy decision/Froch by brutal humiliating knock out!
to be fair to joe he has done it in all his fights regardless of the opponent

The smart money would be on calzaghe, altho he does sometimes leave himself open, especially to the uppercut, which is probably Froch's most devastating punch. See the Magee fight for the evidence, then look at the uppercuts kessler and Jones caught Joe with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.