Cambridge Centre Pubs Bayern Munich Away Game

Maccblue

Any blues in Cambridge recommend a boozer to watch the game. I'm working down there for a few days that week. Anywhere close to the Hilton Double Tree. Been on Google, there's quite a few rather be with a few more blues. Will only arrive in Cambridge about 7ish so as close a possible.

Is it on sky or ITV?

Cheers

unicorn said:
Can recommend plenty of boozers but few of them show football. Suggest the Cambridge Brewhouse in King Street, 5-10 mins walk from your hotel, just east of centre. Has a big screen upstairs and their own beer.

Cheers mate

You're staying in the City Centre. If you fancy a five minute taxi ride, you could go to The Rock on Cherry Hinton Road. They'll be showing both games inside the pub. I think they'll have the volume on for the Chelski game, but they said they would have volume on our game outside in the smoking area.

Just up the road from the Rock (heading back towards the bridge/City Centre) is the Rathmore Club. They'll definitely be showing the game. It's a members club but they are very welcoming and are used to having at least one City Supporter to have a go at - you can take my place for the evening! If you like your Guinness, The Rathmore's the place to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.