Campsites??

corky1970 said:
oooooooooooooo ! we went to one, it was a right woman i tell ya, the place was as cold as my boyfreinds heart. anyway you could see my breath when i panted ( if you know what i mean hahahha ).
we went to the beach skinny dipping , i could tell it was cold by my other halves small todger ( the fish you saucy devil hahahah)

anyway we both went down ( dirty mind ) to the shops and got some trinkets to bring back home, my boyfreind decided he wanted a fossilised sea cucumber ! ( i bet he did the cheeky bugger)
had a good time by all cooooooooooey !!

was that camp enough?

row-of-tents-in-the-camp.jpg

The Croft in Hawkshead is nice and is opposite the town centre.

On Anglesey there is also Home Farm but I think they are very strict with noise nd may also restrict groups.

In Benllech there is Golden Sunset but think it might be a bit rough especially compared to St David's

marcus said:
A few mates and myself go camping each year with our kids, last year we went to st.davids in red wharf bay, Anglesey, but are struggling to get booked in this year as they don't accept groups of any type.

Any other suggestions? A neerby beach and pub are the only requirements and it has to be a 2 hour ish drive from Manchester

We went to this place <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fforestfields.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fforestfields.co.uk/</a> two years ago and would definetly go back again if we didn't want to go to other parts of the country every year. Went to Dorset last year and found a cracking site and going back to Dorset again to a different site this summer.

The Fforest Fields site in Wales is great for kids. They have a quiet area or a huge field to camp in where the kids can run wild. They have a great fishing lake and a boating lake for the kids. The site is surrounded by gorgeous countryside and great walks and a pub about ten minutes walk through the woods to get too. Loads of nice places to visit locally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.