Can a man be friends with a woman he is physically attracted to?

This is where the wank bank comes into its own. You find her or him attractive but only friendship is happening so the next best thing is store up some naughty scenarios in the aforementioned wank bank and then knock one off when you’re alone.

This is where I've been going wrong. I always thought the last part was when you are in Tesco. That might explain why I'm banned from entering any branch and am on the sex offenders register!

This is where I've been going wrong. I always thought the last part was when you are in Tesco. That might explain why I'm banned from entering any branch and am on the sex offenders register!
I tried that too but my clubcard wasn’t accepted so I fucked off to M&S for a posh wank amongst stuck up milfs ;)

I have a kind of platonic friendship with the great unwashed of bluemoon. We chat, we laugh together, we share joy and despair together.
But secretly I'd love to shag the lot of you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.