Can anybody remember what season these games were played

kippaxchris

Friendly away Vs Oldham George Weah played 3 or 4-0

Friendly away Vs Oldham think we won 0-6 but there was some confusion when it looked like Oldham had scored so could have been 1-6

Friendly away Vs Rochdale won 5-0

And Halifax Town away in a friendly when we came from behind and won

Trying to figure out what age i was when i went to these matches but there's nothing on the net about them.

kippaxchris said:
Friendly away Vs Oldham George Weah played 3 or 4-0

Friendly away Vs Oldham think we won 0-6 but there was some confusion when it looked like Oldham had scored so could have been 1-6

Friendly away Vs Rochdale won 5-0

And Halifax Town away in a friendly when we came from behind and won

Trying to figure out what age i was when i went to these matches but there's nothing on the net about them.

George Weah played a few games for City in 2000, so that will be when the games were, I assume

gearge weah,hahaha,i remember him walking through moss side carrying his boots,because the mini bus couldnt get through ,my mate used to drive that bus,he works as the head grounds man (think its the head grounds man)

goat boy said:
City were presented with the championship trophy at that Oldham game. Pre season 2001? Have you looked on the city games section on the blue moon website proper?

Runners Up trophy. We finished 2nd behind Charlton in 99-00. The Oldham game was the start of the 00-01 season.

The Halifax game was keegans first pre season in 2001.

George weah was the year before.

Oldham 0-6 was before the start of the 03/04 season.
Halifax definitely earlier, same with Rochdale.

Halifax was definitely pre Keegan's first season. I remember thinking Simon Colosimo looked a good prospect. Their mascot was throwing sweets into the away end at half time only to get it all launched back at him.

Was the Rochdale game the one where Matias Vuoso played? Same game the PA announced that Kenny Carr was coming on instead of Karim Kerkar (It stuck!) - Think that's the 02/03 season if so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.