can anyone come up with a super injunction song for.........

and they'll have one to sing right back at us apparently.

***off to the mods forum with this ;)

bRyan Riggs.. bRyan Riggs.. Bangin' Imogen..
bRyan Riggs.. bRyan Riggs.. Bangin' Imogen..
Don't Tell The Wife
Don't Tell The Kids..
bRyan Riggs.. bRyan Riggs..

I've got an idea who he is, but I'm 'tearing' my brains 'apart again' trying to think of his name. Erm..........

(do not post the picture) <a class="postlink" href="http://jonslattery.blogspot.com/2011/05/hark-sunday-herald-what-will-judges-say.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jonslattery.blogspot.com/2011/05 ... s-say.html</a>

Sir Alex Ferguson when questioned about the poor away for last season defended his team in defiant manner - We have had some decent displays I would pick out Ryan Giggs who has done well away from home, his dribbling has come on but he must work on timing his finishing.

My first stab ........ < tin hat on...please be gentle>
Feel free to edit or bin it as you please.

to the tune of "Imagine" by Lennon

"Imogen" shagged old gi**sy
she's easy if you try
Hiding in a hotel
and now its all on Sky

You may say that I dream't it.
But the truth by everyone
and the courts tried to stop us
but we all know Gi**s is the one

(edited for legal reasons lol)

craigsteel said:
Sir Alex Ferguson when questioned about the poor away for last season defended his team in defiant manner - We have had some decent displays I would pick out Ryan Giggs who has done well away from home, his dribbling has come on but he must work on timing his finishing.

Agreed.

He played better away this season. Didn't he score an own goal though?

should we be taking the piss when one of our players allegedly also have a super injunction?

Inzi said:
should we be taking the piss when one of our players allegedly also have a super injunction?

Of course we should.

He's brought it on himself. Why not just man up and admit what he did, instead of going to court and taking on Twitter and the world. Does he think he is so powerful, just because he had a clean image and he's a millionaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.