can anyone help me out for lech poznan?

es1

I'm after one adult ticket for a friend of mine, never been before so cant get a ticket directly from the club

if anyone not going could lend me the use of their card I would be very greatful!

I live in Sale so could meet you anywhere in South Manc or on the day of the game

Cheers

Also i have problem i want to get tickets for this match and go buy to Manchaster tickets . The problem is that i have not got any loyality points . Do we have any chance to get tickets for this match . And yes we are Polish , but from other place than Poznan .

serek1 said:
Also i have problem i want to get tickets for this match and go buy to Manchaster tickets . The problem is that i have not got any loyality points . Do we have any chance to get tickets for this match . And yes we are Polish , but from other place than Poznan .
Phone the club as they have opened a section of the east stand for Polish fans. There are a lot of Polish people living in this country who want to go to this game but do not have any loyalty points.

not anymore;you now need 60 loyalty points;unless you are from poland;in which case its the 3rd tier ;of the east stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.