Can anyone help me

Sorry Gina just talked to a mate whos in the old bill and as usual useless! only told me that the actual trying to kick the door in is automatcally assault. I would defo put a written report in on this as verbal seems nothin to these ****s sorry i;d like to help more.

I´m not in the area unfortunately...But have you any idea what this is about apart from money?

Was Dave a betting man or doing anything similar that could have put him in contact with these guys I mean.
In a case like this relocate until you know what you are up against..They might just be two pissed up chavs, or sent by more sinister people..

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Can they provide proof that Dave owes them money or whatever it might be? Or are they the sort that don't deal with contracts and receipts?

Thet are horrible they have not mentioned money! just that they will do me for something Dave had done.

They said they are from broughton and im having it.

S04 said:
I´m not in the area unfortunately...But have you any idea what this is about apart from money?

Was Dave a betting man or doing anything similar that could have put him in contact with these guys I mean.
In a case like this relocate until you know what you are up against..They might just be two pissed up chavs, or sent by more sinister people..

Could these lads be chancers? They could have found out that Dave has died and decided to turn up to frighten you into paying cash for something that never took place?

Gina said:
Can they provide proof that Dave owes them money or whatever it might be? Or are they the sort that don't deal with contracts and receipts?

Thet are horrible they have not mentioned money! just that they will do me for something Dave had done.

What is it, that Dave has supposedly done?

This is awful, why some people are like this i dont know, the police should at least take notice of this.

Gina said:

What is it, that Dave has supposedly done?

I dont know, they are in there 30s and have come in a range rover i couldnt get the reg as it was dark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.