can anyone help with copenhagen tickets

left you a pm mate am deffo still in need of one ticket let me know
aarond said:
I have 3490, and am not going. I am happy for a blue to take my ticket if it comes down to that number.

We're owed 10 points to take me to magical 3500, but not till after Boro!!

3400 on sale Tuesday

Let me know.

Hope you got your tickets sorted mate ,should be a good trip.Me and my old man are after a couple if any one can help out. Even 1 would be a start. PM me if you can .Cheers.

BlueBoy85 said:
Hope you got your tickets sorted mate ,should be a good trip.Me and my old man are after a couple if any one can help out. Even 1 would be a start. PM me if you can .Cheers.
try this site <a class="postlink" href="http://www.billetlugen.dk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.billetlugen.dk</a>
that site's selling tikets for the neutral end,gman off of here's already got sorted,better than nothing

Cheers Paddy, i will have a look at that. Had a look ,put my name on that list over a week ago.Yet to hear anything!

BlueBoy85 said:
Cheers Paddy, i will have a look at that. Had a look ,put my name on that list over a week ago.Yet to hear anything!
i got an email sent to me so i went on the link to get the ticket... pisseasy... sorr to hear that you havent recieved an email sent to you

gman07 said:
BlueBoy85 said:
i got an email sent to me so i went on the link to get the ticket... pisseasy... sorr to hear that you havent recieved an email sent to you

Prob just my luck! Its me all over not to recieve an email..... Iv just done it again but in my dads name.

BlueBoy85 said:
gman07 said:
BlueBoy85 said:

Prob just my luck! Its me all over not to recieve an email..... Iv just done it again but in my dads name.
good luck... hope to see you in section A

Hello fellow Blues!

Is there anyone who could help me to get two tickets to Copenhagen..? Please send me a PM or post here..
I wouldn't want to piss on anyone's chips but as I live in Finland you people surely understand I don't have a chance of having nowhere near as many loyalty points as I would need to get a ticket..

Cheers!

Dunne's own goal said:
Hello fellow Blues!

Is there anyone who could help me to get two tickets to Copenhagen..? Please send me a PM or post here..
I wouldn't want to piss on anyone's chips but as I live in Finland you people surely understand I don't have a chance of having nowhere near as many loyalty points as I would need to get a ticket..

Cheers!
try the site mentioned on this thread billetlugen.dk

gman07 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Hello fellow Blues!

Cheers!
try the site mentioned on this thread billetlugen.dk

I would prefer to sit with fellow Blues in the away section.. But if that ain't possible then as close as possible..
Do you happen to know which sections are reserved for the Blues?
I heard A11 is definately for City but others?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fck.dk/english/stadium/map/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fck.dk/english/stadium/map/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.