Can City Put On Free Travel For The Semi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Worth noting that being this far into the season still in all the cups and having won the Charity Shield and the League Cup city's revenue this year will be through the roof. They absolutely should do something as (fingers crossed) hardcore fans will have been to more away games this year than any other. Free coach travel or some other assistance would be a huge step in the right direction. Not selling out a wembley game would be a huge step the other way.

I fund 2 tickets, travel and everything else that goes with a trip to Wembley. I will probably make the choice of missing the Semi and going to the final if they get there. Season tickets, 3 trips to Wembley and all the cup schemes is a lot of money. This is the downside to a northern club who makes regular appearances in semis and finals. If the FA wasn't so greedy then a semi-final at Villa Park would have no problems with selling out and being fair to the supporters

If you are a London club or one that rarely gets there then it is no problem as even the ticket prices are probably not much higher than their use too.

Lots of games coming up which is going to cost a fortune but either way I’ll be there the poor old credit cards going to be hammered again.

Just booked a week in Rodos over the CL final period to make sure I don't get tempted for it.

Means I can get away with 2 more Wembley trips if we get to the final without Mrs Moon moaning.

dont city have a sponsorship with virgin train still...? I got the city in the city express train a few seasons ago from london-manc-same night return on Champions league nights. I think this was £50 or so and exclusive for city fans and city themed throughout. Was a good scheme!

They use have a 20% virgin discount code on the cityzens portal but just checked and seems to have been taken down.

Could do with liaising with Virgin and having some non scheduled additional trains leaving Euston at say 10.00 and 10.30 and stopping at Macc, Stockport and Manchester Picc.

The discount is still in place: type MCFC20 as a promo code but don't tell anyone or they'll pull it :)

But it's only on advanced fares. April 6th is already not advance........... and tickets are £85 return, standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.