Can Dogs see spirits?

ElanJo said:
Dog hears rats scurrying about. Human doesn't.

Therefore Dog is barking at nothing.

Nothing = Spirits.

They'll defend a valued handler from thier own volition if the handlers breathing pattern suggests distress....humans dont see spirits/ghosts whilst eating a cornette on Miami beach, a massive percentage of em are scared of the dark...dogs have it well clocked and twitch thier beak to discover what your scared of. I asked the local sted head how long he had been scared of the dark and he tried his best to belittle the suggestion.....a couple of yrs later i discovered he had seen (imagined) an image and bolted off debdale reser whilst fishing an all nighter, in his teenage yrs. when me dog marked him down for being scared of the dark it had no knowledge of the reser escapade yrs earlier....but he was certainly on the money. dogs dont lie.

Ragnarok said:
I have heard and read countless stories about dogs being able to sense spirits or ghosts in a room, they alert the owner by barking and growling at a particular spot. In some of the stories i have heard, dogs have been know to act crazy and bark and howl at something invisible that seemed to be moving towards the house, and minutes later someone in the house drops dead.

I myself am a believer in this, that dogs are somehow able to sense impending doom and see spirits/ghosts/angels.

What do you guys think?
No; no such thing as ghosts/ spirits etc.

Ragnarok said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ragnarok said:
Perhaps expecting a serious discussion on bluemoon is too far fetched.

Perhaps you should dismount that high horse?
A serious discussion requires serious subject matter.
If you believe that animals are psychic,then you clearly need advice way beyond anything that this forum can offer.

I am sorry. I forgot for a moment that this is bluemoon and no one believes in such stuff. Once again, sorry.

You seem surprised, how?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.