can see jo staying

early rounds of europa league and from that he can show mancini he deserves a role in the first team premier league games

Blue Elmo said:
early rounds of europa league and from that he can show mancini he deserves a role in the first team premier league games

scored a few Europe goals for us last time around didn't he?

I think it's clear he is a much better option than RSC, it's making that 25 thats the key, if we have room and unless there are a bunch of players leave that are outside the likely ones I don't see how he makes it.

I remember a couple of weeks ago i said on here that i think Jo could come good. I got absolutely annihilated and told i didn't know anything about football.
Couple of goals now everyone's got a good word about him.
We know nothing about football ;)

I love love moon :P

sambacity4eva said:
... i think Jo could come good ...
I'll wait and see if he's still doing it in competitive games before agreeing with you, or not. He's certainly earned the right to make the 25 as 4th striker (Craig, if he stays, is left midfield, not an out-and-out striker).

Jo got his audition and he passed with flying colours.

To get rid of him now would send a bad message. Balotelli won't cost us a spot on the roster, Milner will switch spots with Ireland, so why not keep him? Don't see any point to him playing so much if we're going to cut him loose. No club is going to base a buying decision on preseason friendlies anyhow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.