Can somebody please think of a new song for Robinho!

I don't think this one is bad at all, but maybe could be open to improvement if we have a creative genius in our midst, which we clearly don't. I refuse to sing 'we've got Robinho', it's so embarrasing.

Aye - it's not too bad and I can't think of owt better really - but 100% agree with the 'we've got Robinho' one - totally sad and embarassing so anything else would be better in my opinion.
That tune is fine for 'Ireland is Superman' etc - at least it makes sense and he knows we why sing it etc - the Robinho one was OK just for that night we signed him - I don't get why we'd sing it after that???

If nothing else we could just sing his name over and over to the 'keep the blue flag flying high' Chelsea tune.

I quite like "We've got Robinho". The statement alone just captures what we felt that night when we signed him. That's what it is, a statement to say to other fans. Might be just me, but sometimes less is more.

Tell The King said:
I quite like "We've got Robinho". The statement alone just captures what we felt that night when we signed him. That's what it is, a statement to say to other fans. Might be just me, but sometimes less is more.
I like it too but we could do with another aswell.

oh the pace he has is frightful and the skills are so delightful , born and raised in sao paulo , Robinho robinho ...

(To Whatever by Oasis)

Robinho can do whatever he wants
Whatever he choose, he'll score for the blues when he wants
RObinho can do whatever he wants
Whatever he choose, he'll score for the blues when he wants

Always seems to me
That people want Robi to fail at City
But when he scores two or three
Then he'll get on the bus
And cause no fuss
Just a matter of time before we win some cups

I've decided to combine some of my favorite ones i've read on here so far and change bits so here goes:

To the tune of Robin Hood as i agree it does go well with his name:

Robinho, Robinho, City's Talisman,
Robinho, Robinho, catch him if you can
Came from Madrid,
We ruined football with bid,
Robinho, Robinho, Robinho.

How about that?

judleberry said:
I've decided to combine some of my favorite ones i've read on here so far and change bits so here goes:

To the tune of Robin Hood as i agree it does go well with his name:

Robinho, Robinho, City's Talisman,
Robinho, Robinho, catch him if you can
Came from Madrid,
We ruined football with bid,
Robinho, Robinho, Robinho.

How about that?
Robinho,Robinho gliding through the prem
Robinho,Robinho catch him if you can
Feared by the bad,loved by the good
Robinho,Robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.