Can someone explain to me where 7000 Dortmund fans are....

Dortmund have been the better team in this game but have now lost Bender and are about to lose Goetze to injury early on. Arse have had some lucky breaks in the CL.

either in the gods in an extra allocation, or the commentator is assuming theres thousands sitting seperately in arsenals section

cleavers said:
Josh Blue said:
People are saying we have sold 5200 but I was pretty sure we have 2900 on tuesday????????
We got an extra allocation last week. Originally we had the normal away end blocks 20-23, but now we have 20-26, hence my question about Dortmund tonight.

Alright thanks mate, Ive only been Emirates once before and that was last season and we didnt take many by over 5000 is a really good turn out. Have we sold the 5200 tickets then?

Really looking forward to this now, cant complain for a 10er and a free lift ;)

Josh Blue said:
Have we sold the 5200 tickets then?

Certainly can't complain no, we have sold out according to City, should be good.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
stimo said:
either in the gods in an extra allocation, or the commentator is assuming theres thousands sitting seperately in arsenals section
Can't see any anywhere else. I think the commentator is just talking shite, but it is SKY. Also the rules about away tickets in the CL are different to the PL, and its rare that a home club would give more tickets in the CL than they need to.

cleavers said:
Josh Blue said:
Have we sold the 5200 tickets then?

Certainly can't complain no, we have sold out according to City, should be good.

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm --

stimo said:
Can't see any anywhere else. I think the commentator is just talking shite, but it is SKY. Also the rules about away tickets in the CL are different to the PL, and its rare that a home club would give more tickets in the CL than they need to.
is the rule 10% in the premiership or is it 5%?

That was amazing by Song to set up Van Persie. Dortmund unlucky really but haven't been clinical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.