Can Sunderland take points from Spurs?

brian the blue said:
Spurs have bottle, whereas we dont

Where do you get that from?

After 31 games we are two points apart. You've got your anti-blue glasses on.

bluenova said:
Spurs have won their last two away recently, but they were against Wigan and Portsmouth. Prior to that they won one of their last nine away.

Sunderland have only lost once at home since August.

Burnley have recently lost at home to Blackburn, Portsmouth and Wolves.

Spurs will be delighted to still be two points ahead of us by tomorrow night.

Stoke mate, not Pompey.

Sunderland have been lucky at home in the last 2 fixtures, both us and brum created a host of chances and both teams could of comprehensively beaten sunderland had it not been for Craig Gordon.

Spuds do create a lot of chances and i expect them to beat sunderland. Spurs also have a great record at home to chelsea winning 4 out of the last 5, they play Arsenal at home who are injury ravaged. The rags game they will get beat and i reckon a close encounter at ours.

Don't rule spurs out of this "supposedly" tough run in.

I'm more concerned about us at Burnley.

They're gonna be proper up for this one. We're perfect opposition for them really.

i can see sunderland getting something here tomorrow and actually fancy them nicking it

Marvin said:
Looking through our fixtures, tomorrow is a date when we can have realistic hopes of catching Spurs

Sunderland have an excellent record at home, and Spurs have a lot of players out. But set against that Sunderland's need to win has gone. They are virtually safe now, and they played Liverpool in friendly mode.

A few players like Bent, Malbranque & Reid have something to prove, but I don't know if they are all available.

Not very likely .......

although you never know .. Spurs might just have an offday , as they did at Wolves.

bluenova said:
brian the blue said:
Spurs have bottle, whereas we dont

Where do you get that from?

After 31 games we are two points apart. You've got your anti-blue glasses on.

Read his post history.....seems they are never off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.