Can we finish within top 2?

no dont think we can get top 2 but third wudnt be impossible we have a fantastic squad its just getting the right balance i think arsenal will be second and then third place is up for grabs but why not ?.we have a lot of games where we can pick up points so get to jan and maybe 1 or 2 additions mine wud be suarez up front schweinsteiger for midfield.all this negativity at the moment i dont see it all right we have had a couple of bad results and suddenly were gettin bad press .if you look at liverpools win over bolton it was a gritty win they were utter dog sh..te against bolton now there on a 2 game run but for me it just papers over the cracks because there gonna struggle.not just liverpools squad but the rags as well .I just think with the quality we have in the squad playing three games a week like utd and liverpool our squad is far more eqipped over a long season to cope and therefore get better rusults with the odd blip along the way.so still confident we will be in the top four at the end of the season.

I might like to see-

-----------------Hart---------------------

SWP-------Kolo-------Kompany-------Kolarov

Milner/Johnson-------------------------------

----------------De Jong----------------------

----------------------------------Yaya------

-----------------Silva------------------------

-------Tevez-------------Balotelli-------------

let Yaya sit forward of mid field with Silva floating ahead of him, De Jong roam and fall back on defense, and SWP, Kolarov, and Milner/Johnson push forward or fall back as needed giving us that width we need.

*btw, YES WE CAN!

bakchod said:
Considering the 8 point gap behind leaders chelsea its a daunting task to cover the gap but considering the next five fixtures of arsenal and man u , i think we can regain no. 2 position if we win our next 5 matches.Its a long shot but not impossible.Also shortage of firepower upfront is exposed when tevez is not playing , so considering this mancini must have some players in mind for the jan window to pose a sustainable challenge at the top for the season ahead.Taking this into account suggest any two players in any positions which can immediately impact our top 2 chances .

My suggestion :-
1. Dzeko
2. Schweinsteiger

Team formation for the coming matches :-

-----------------Hart------------------

--Boateng---------Kompany-----Toure-----------kolarov

-------Milner--------------De Jong--------------Yaya

-----A johnson--------------Silva

----------------------Tevez-----------

I think this formation should be given serious thought by mancini as its quite an attacking formation with johnson , silva and tevez carrying the mantle upfront with fullback runs from boateng and kolarov providing additional width to the play.Milner should be placed on the wing where johnson is placed i.e the right side in order to cope with any threat on that side as johnson usually doesnt fight for the ball and may seem a bit lax in defending.The left side would be taken by kolarov and yaya , with yaya a bit holding role and silva free to roam in centre and left.
would love it to happen but being realisitic i think 3rd is the best we could do

I would see 3rd as a very successful season, automatic champions league spot. Just cant see us finishing top 2, but you never know. We dont look convincing in the same way as the top 2 sides have looked in previous seasons, but its early days

Not for me, on paper we have a very strong squad but we have only played well in fits & starts this season & i can't see that changing anytime soon.
I think we're in for a tough fight to get 4th tbh

yeah it doesnt sound convincing seeing our style of play , mostly down to confusing team tactics but i am waiting to see whats it like when our fullbacks return i.e. kolarov .I think the play will be a bit different from now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.