Can we have a bluemoon super injunction?

Quinny85

Would it be possible for the powers that be on this forum to create a new rule that any talk about the media will result in an instant ban? Thread after thread about how some prick from the Sun is slating us or talkshite are putting us down again or are the media focussing on our substitutions?

It's simple ladies and gents, we're top of the league and 5 points clear and thus upsetting the normal order of the premier league. No one likes us, no one wants us to succeed so fuck the fucking lot of them!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Only if we can have a super injunction on the really annoying paranoid people like you

How is that paranoid? Just take a look at the threads about how the media hates us.

Everyone is paranoid.
The media dont hate us, they fucking love us. We give them something to write about every single day. Its easy for them with clubs like us upsetting the big boys. The thing is i dont read match reports on rags or Arsenal, i watch MoTD and see how they play. Pundits are different they have real alliances to the clubs they played for. Commentators will always want the underdog to win as it makes it sound more interesting for the viewer.
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out
And for the record every single fan thinks the media hates there club

nevilletogoater-in said:
Would it be possible for the powers that be on this forum to create a new rule that any talk about the media will result in an instant ban? Thread after thread about how some prick from the Sun is slating us or talkshite are putting us down again or are the media focussing on our substitutions?

It's simple ladies and gents, we're top of the league and 5 points clear and thus upsetting the normal order of the premier league. No one likes us, no one wants us to succeed so fuck the fucking lot of them!!!

I think you will find many different subjects are covered on this forum. How about banning those who slate our own players on here? No. They are entitled to their opinion, too.

And yes, it was me who started the thread regarding the Sun's match report from last night. And that I am quite entitled to do, also.

What's required is the Mods are stricter on merging.

A number of topics are always being posted in new threads. Sunday Supplement and Talk Shite are just two
Perhaps we should have one for "The Gutter Press" but the issue with that is when a good article praising us is posted and has it's own thread, it will look like the site's being run like a former Soviet state

The Pink Panther said:
What's required is the Mods are stricter on merging.

A number of topics are always being posted in new threads. Sunday Supplement and Talk Shite are just two
Perhaps we should have one for "The Gutter Press" but the issue with that is when a good article praising us is posted and has it's own thread, it will look like the site's being run like a former Soviet state

The problem with merging is that a thread deserving of being stand-alone gets lost in amongst some of the other dross on a similar subject.

nevilletogoater-in said:

You do realise that you've started another media thread don't you ? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.