Can we just buy the whole Valencia team??

True. Its completely understandable why he wouldn't want to leave. I love La Liga.

id die of a heart attack if the two david's signed.

its pretty awesome aint it la liga...exept for the play acting that is

There are about half a dozen players at least who we should buy , however can they hack it in the premiership .

Forlan is lethal in Spain and how bad was he at the swamp !!! or is he playing with better players now ???

ozzie2920 said:
There are about half a dozen players at least who we should buy , however can they hack it in the premiership .

Forlan is lethal in Spain and how bad was he at the swamp !!! or is he playing with better players now ???

I know what you mean, about if they can hack it or not.. However, it did take Henry some time to adjust, and he was probably the greatest foreign striker to play in our league. Its only now, Barca and seeing the best of him... It can take a little time for anyone to settle

I agree it takes a season if they haven't played in a country before , but in our and Mark Hughes current predicament we can't afford that luxury , which is why i think all our jan signings will be currently playing in the premiership

I am watching the Atletico match as well... my god Valencia look so good... Silva just scored an absolute belter as well.

3:1 Valencia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.