Can we just get behind Mancini, Cook and the Team

i feel a bit sorry for hughes and his staff we are top six in a semi final and in my opionion still havnt played our best football.our biggest downfall is our defence and im sure that will be put right in the new year we should thank hughes for his effort to bring us up to the standard of the best in the league.and believe it or not if we had won half of our drawn games we would be sitting pretty at the top of the pile i think the new manager has got a good squad and with a few more additions it could be a great squad so lets get behind him and push for that champions league spot,but dont forget the job hughes has done not a bad one.and on a lighter note at least now he would be considered for the united job when it comes up!!!!!

TimmyP said:
Some of the negative stuff on here is a joke. When Hughes is in charge its always Hughes Out, now he's gone, he should have stayed. Now people saying Mancini can "get fucked."

Give the guy a fuckin chance. He's been here 2 mins - he could be the greatest appointment the club makes. We need to get behind them, not shout them down before they've even started.
TOP POST.... I AM A FUCKIN MANCHESTER CITY FAN! NOT A MARK HUGHES FAN OR A FUCKIN BRIAN HORTON FAN, MANCHESTER CITY!!!!! END OF. ITS A DISGRACE WHATS BEING SAID BY FELLOW (SO CALLED) BLUES ABOUT A MAN WHOS SEATS NOT EVEN GOT WARM YET!!!!

it's laughable how some have come on here today saying we must 'stick together' when they have spent the last twelve months ignoring similar calls to arms
but now they have what they want, so its ok

Absafackinlutley, the guy is total class and what a lot of bottle.

Inital 6 month contract witha top 4 target, he also want the 2 cup finals.

1 cool dudey, now lets do the business for him

the only thing i am upset about is the way Hughes was sacked, how he wasn't told even when they had the deal undergoing on Thrusday.
I am also upset about how Bellamy has taken the sacking, reports saying him and Shay Given want out, also i have heard that Bellers has handed in transfer request and i would just hate to see 2 of our best players go like this.
In my opinion i think it was rushed and not thought through, why they didnt wait till after Christmas i dont know.
I hope that Mancini is the right man for the job,
Come on the BLUES !!!

Conor Mcfc said:
the only thing i am upset about is the way Hughes was sacked, how he wasn't told even when they had the deal undergoing on Thrusday.
I am also upset about how Bellamy has taken the sacking, reports saying him and Shay Given want out, also i have heard that Bellers has handed in transfer request and i would just hate to see 2 of our best players go like this.
In my opinion i think it was rushed and not thought through, why they didnt wait till after Christmas i dont know.
I hope that Mancini is the right man for the job,
Come on the BLUES !!!

Well don't be upset, he's gone,end of. I was gutted when Trevor Francis only played one season and we were bullshitted about that but the club goes on.

You heard Bellamy handed in a transfer request....from whom did you hear it from? What connection do they have with the club? Is it Bellamys agent or Bellamy? No, it's the scumbag media where you've heard it, so obviously it must be true. Did you not see the witchunt unfold live on TV?

Come on, get a grip ffs, i've you haven't worked out their agenda on that showing then there's no fucking hope for you at all.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good post.

The only embarrassment and laughing stock I can see involved with our club is some of the morons on here.

All Mancini needs to do is get us playing relatively attractive football, shouldn't be hard compared to the dross we've put up with for so long and make sure we win 1 game in 3 and he's already got Hughes beat.

I'd have been happy to keep Hughes had we showed some signs of improvement on the pitch but we wandered blindly from game to game looking disorganised, weak and pretty shit.

We won on Saturday yet I left COMS disillusioned and apathetic after watching 90minutes of 'next goal wins' wank.

As a fan it's my job now to get behind the sheikh, Cook and Mancini and fuck Hughes to the back of my mind.
It's important that every fan gets behind the club again, but even more important that the players give the same effort that they gave Hughes.

I was elated we beat Sunderland. I thought the players showed a lot of bottle. I think they have been undermined by Hughes's Ardiles tactics, but players like Santa Cruz and Bellamy have some personal loyalty towards Hughes. mancini has not signed any of the players, and the majority have not come through the ranks, so I worry that they will not show the same commitment as they have done to date.

I was upset on Saturday, depressed, pissed off.

Having watched today's Press conference, I'm fully behind Mancini and Cook. The media are after blood, they really do hate us with a passion.

Marvin said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Good post.

The only embarrassment and laughing stock I can see involved with our club is some of the morons on here.

All Mancini needs to do is get us playing relatively attractive football, shouldn't be hard compared to the dross we've put up with for so long and make sure we win 1 game in 3 and he's already got Hughes beat.

I'd have been happy to keep Hughes had we showed some signs of improvement on the pitch but we wandered blindly from game to game looking disorganised, weak and pretty shit.

We won on Saturday yet I left COMS disillusioned and apathetic after watching 90minutes of 'next goal wins' wank.

As a fan it's my job now to get behind the sheikh, Cook and Mancini and fuck Hughes to the back of my mind.
It's important that every fan gets behind the club again, but even more important that the players give the same effort that they gave Hughes.

I was elated we beat Sunderland. I thought the players showed a lot of bottle. I think they have been undermined by Hughes's Ardiles tactics, but players like Santa Cruz and Bellamy have some personal loyalty towards Hughes. mancini has not signed any of the players, and the majority have not come through the ranks, so I worry that they will not show the same commitment as they have done to date.

It's up to Mancini to motivate the players and get results. Obviously.

I believe he'll succeed in motivating the squad which should result in some terrific football given our squad. For a starter I'd be happy to see us play well and passing the ball to feet, that would be a step up from Hughes in my opinion. Hughes main problem, outside of woeful tactics, was his apparent lack of ability to motivate anyone other than his own crew of boys such as Bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.