Can We Move On....

rickmcfc

...from all the negative shit on this forum that has been spiralling out of control for the past 3 months. We, me, us, you are all Manchester City fans and when we need to stand up and be counted, we are constantly bickering about issues they are quite frankly beyond our control.

On Saturday we have one of the biggest games in our clubs history. If we win we stand a great chance to win the FA Cup and finally remove "that banner" at The Swamp. We need to stand up as one, shoulder to shoulder and do all we can to spur the blues on to victory. Should the worst happen and we don't win, we must not jump on the back of Mancini but move on, and concentrate on the league, 4th was the target set out by the chairman after all.

All these "Mancini" topics are just shocking. This guy is at the helm of our football club. He holds the key to success whether you like it or not, and we must stand by the man and let him get on with his business. We have all been frustrated recently and all think that we can "do a better job" with the millions that Mancini has had at his displosal, but it is simply much much more than splashing the cash and the rest will simply fall into place.

Our football club is moving forward faster than any other club in footballing history. In this short space of time i feel that we have done remarkably well. When Sheik Mansour took over at city, there was a 5 year plan, this is year 3 of that plan and in the grand scheme of things, we are on track for that. Part of the plan was/is Champions League Football and with a few more wins, we will acheive that but we must be 100% behind the team.

Come on, lets stop all the negativity, the media in this country do enough of that without us joining in as well, its about time we started to look positive.

CTID

rickmcfc said:
...from all the negative shit on this forum that has been spiralling out of control for the past 3 months. We, me, us, you are all Manchester City fans and when we need to stand up and be counted, we are constantly bickering about issues they are quite frankly beyond our control.

On Saturday we have one of the biggest games in our clubs history. If we win we stand a great chance to win the FA Cup and finally remove "that banner" at The Swamp. We need to stand up as one, shoulder to shoulder and do all we can to spur the blues on to victory. Should the worst happen and we don't win, we must not jump on the back of Mancini but move on, and concentrate on the league, 4th was the target set out by the chairman after all.

All these "Mancini" topics are just shocking. This guy is at the helm of our football club. He holds the key to success whether you like it or not, and we must stand by the man and let him get on with his business. We have all been frustrated recently and all think that we can "do a better job" with the millions that Mancini has had at his displosal, but it is simply much much more than splashing the cash and the rest will simply fall into place.

Our football club is moving forward faster than any other club in footballing history. In this short space of time i feel that we have done remarkably well. When Sheik Mansour took over at city, there was a 5 year plan, this is year 3 of that plan and in the grand scheme of things, we are on track for that. Part of the plan was/is Champions League Football and with a few more wins, we will acheive that but we must be 100% behind the team.

Come on, lets stop all the negativity, the media in this country do enough of that without us joining in as well, its about time we started to look positive.

CTID

Totally agree. Mancini is a joke who shouldn't be in charge. Kick him out now I say ;)

RP2 said:
rickmcfc said:

CTID

Totally agree. Mancini is a joke who shouldn't be in charge. Kick him out now I say ;)

Talk about missing the point........

very stupid... to say that come sunday who knows how the game will go.. 90 mins anything can happen.. it may not even be down to the players the ref linesman.. who knows,,,,now is the time to back the club 1000% leave the cheap jibes till after and that means all the club anyone who works for MCFC (except Peter the twåt)
This is a great chance and what ever happens we will have a party... Just hope it goes on long into the night on Saturday...though

Longsight-memories said:

very stupid... to say that come sunday who knows how the game will go.. 90 mins anything can happen.. it may not even be down to the players the ref linesman.. who knows,,,,now is the time to back the club 1000% leave the cheap jibes till after and that means all the club anyone who works for MCFC (except Peter the twåt)
This is a great chance and what ever happens we will have a party... Just hope it goes on long into the night on Saturday...though

I actually thought the "winking smily" gave it away that I was joking.

FTR I'm 100% behind Mancini, the end of the season is the time to reflect

RP2 said:
rickmcfc said:

CTID

Fuck off Raggy !!!!!!!!!!

No matter how angry and frustrated I am at the moment with the manager, come Saturday all that will be forgotten.

I will sing my heart out, I will urge this team on with unbridled passion.

And why woudn't I? I'm a City fan.

Managers come and managers go... but at the moment I feel like I need to get my anger off my chest, and to vent my spleen!

I won't be doing it at Wembley on Saturday... so I'm doing it right here, right now, on a messageboard.

It's no different to having a moan in the pub with your mates. I wish some on here would stop believing that what is said on Bluemoon eventually becomes Policy at the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.