Can We Move On....

rickmcfc said:
...from all the negative shit on this forum that has been spiralling out of control for the past 3 months. We, me, us, you are all Manchester City fans and when we need to stand up and be counted, we are constantly bickering about issues they are quite frankly beyond our control.

On Saturday we have one of the biggest games in our clubs history. If we win we stand a great chance to win the FA Cup and finally remove "that banner" at The Swamp. We need to stand up as one, shoulder to shoulder and do all we can to spur the blues on to victory. Should the worst happen and we don't win, we must not jump on the back of Mancini but move on, and concentrate on the league, 4th was the target set out by the chairman after all.

All these "Mancini" topics are just shocking. This guy is at the helm of our football club. He holds the key to success whether you like it or not, and we must stand by the man and let him get on with his business. We have all been frustrated recently and all think that we can "do a better job" with the millions that Mancini has had at his displosal, but it is simply much much more than splashing the cash and the rest will simply fall into place.

Our football club is moving forward faster than any other club in footballing history. In this short space of time i feel that we have done remarkably well. When Sheik Mansour took over at city, there was a 5 year plan, this is year 3 of that plan and in the grand scheme of things, we are on track for that. Part of the plan was/is Champions League Football and with a few more wins, we will acheive that but we must be 100% behind the team.

Come on, lets stop all the negativity, the media in this country do enough of that without us joining in as well, its about time we started to look positive.

CTID

Got no chance of that!

waspish said:
rickmcfc said:
...from all the negative shit on this forum that has been spiralling out of control for the past 3 months. We, me, us, you are all Manchester City fans and when we need to stand up and be counted, we are constantly bickering about issues they are quite frankly beyond our control.

On Saturday we have one of the biggest games in our clubs history. If we win we stand a great chance to win the FA Cup and finally remove "that banner" at The Swamp. We need to stand up as one, shoulder to shoulder and do all we can to spur the blues on to victory. Should the worst happen and we don't win, we must not jump on the back of Mancini but move on, and concentrate on the league, 4th was the target set out by the chairman after all.

All these "Mancini" topics are just shocking. This guy is at the helm of our football club. He holds the key to success whether you like it or not, and we must stand by the man and let him get on with his business. We have all been frustrated recently and all think that we can "do a better job" with the millions that Mancini has had at his displosal, but it is simply much much more than splashing the cash and the rest will simply fall into place.

Our football club is moving forward faster than any other club in footballing history. In this short space of time i feel that we have done remarkably well. When Sheik Mansour took over at city, there was a 5 year plan, this is year 3 of that plan and in the grand scheme of things, we are on track for that. Part of the plan was/is Champions League Football and with a few more wins, we will acheive that but we must be 100% behind the team.

Come on, lets stop all the negativity, the media in this country do enough of that without us joining in as well, its about time we started to look positive.

CTID

Got no chance of that!

Ive gathered. most would prefer to knock us down at every opportunity.

rickmcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'm await your thread when we're out of the cup and fifth in the league.

I created a thread 3 months ago stating exactly this. And if this happens, we should still keep Mancini.

Why not,his tactics are great,always knows his best 11,can spot an emerging talent,doesn't pay over the odds and gets the best out of his players having their total respect

You're right,open the cheque book......

rickmcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'm await your thread when we're out of the cup and fifth in the league.

I created a thread 3 months ago stating exactly this. And if this happens, we should still keep Mancini.

and if we do get 4th and the illustrious CL spot.....can you seriously see mancinis approach getting any further than his previous outings in the CL (1st & 2nd round exits)

rickmcfc said:

CTID

So do you want Mancini in or out then?

A lot of negativity lately, the way some people are talking about Saturday you would think we had no chance of winning at all. We have won derbies before with a squad full of sub standard players compared to our current crop. I mean take the time we did them 4-1 at home, we had Fowler and Macken upfront.

We have a great chance to make history and no doubt the players will come out fired up, come Saturday we all need to be behind the team 100% and I have no doubt that we all will be.

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.