Can We play Aguero, Negredo, And Dezko In The Same Team?

Re: Can We play Aguero, Negredo, And Dezko iIn The Same Team?

I would love to see it, who wouldn´t, just to see how it works. Maybe against Watford, just to see what happens :)

we was only discussing this last night after the game, we concluded that it was indeed possible but we'd have to also incorporate a fly goalie which we pencilled in for Jimmy

Wouldn't risk it myself, at least not in a Premiership match. The key to our team is the phenomenal midfield engine of Yaya, Silva, Ferny and Nasri. Add to that James. It must be horrific to see that coming at you if you're an opposition central midfielder. The ball can go literally anywhere, accurately to the feet of either of our forwards, or they can all have a go themselves and score. They also might spray it wide to Navas or Kolarov who then get behind you and whip those vicious balls in. You just can't cover all the options if you're the opposition. I personally wouldn't want to sacrifice that to have three strikers on the field. Maybe in the Cup. Definitely, but definitely not against Barcelona. It'd be suicide.

from the Cardiff Tunnel Cam c 8'50"

alf_zps2b57dc7e.jpg

Alf turns away bursting with admiration as he watches Aguero's goal after being subbed lol

Maybe whilst nasri is out

____________Hart
Zaba_Komps_Demi_Kola

_______Yaya___Dinho

_______Silva___Kun

_______Dzeko__Beast

The mouth waters...

jrb said:
What do you think? ;-)

Of course we can.

Imagine that strike force in front Yaya, Silva, and Ferandinho. :-)

Just a glimpes of those 3 together tonight on the same pitch made me.......(fill in as appropriate)

No

Carling Cup final against the rags. 10-0

That would do for me.

In all seriousness though it's got to be back to Serg and Negredo first choice with Edin doing some home games with Serg from here on in. Edin has been superb for the games Kun was out but back to being back up from here til we tie it up before april. Full steam ahead now for Prem title. Any cup is a bonus.

Rebelblue said:
Carling Cup final against the rags. 10-0

That would do for me.

In all seriousness though it's got to be back to Serg and Negredo first choice with Edin doing some home games with Serg from here on in. Edin has been superb for the games Kun was out but back to being back up from here til we tie it up before april. Full steam ahead now for Prem title. Any cup is a bonus.

You think the rags will make it - not too sure but if they do we could also play Jovetic

I'd love to see us go absolutely kamikaze against someone like Fulham, West Ham or Sunderland at home.

-------------------------------------Hart
--------------------Kompany-----------Demichelis
Zabaleta-------------------------------------------------------Kolarov
-------------------------------------Yaya
---------Navas-------------------Silva-------------------Aguero
-------------------------Negredo------Dzeko

But realistically, I could see all three being played together

---------------------------------------Hart
Zabaleta----------Kompany-----------Demichelis----------Kolarov
--------------------------Yaya---------------Fernandinho
------Silva----------------------------------------------------------Aguero
------------------------Negredo-------------Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.