Can we really win it ?

jj09

Are we good enough to win the UEFA cup. Personally i think we have what it takes to beat Hamburg and Werder Bremen but i think that Udinesse will be just to tough a test for us.

Yes, I think we can beat every team left in the competition. It will be difficult but I think we can do it.

We can do it, we have the talent to for sure.
But we cannot make any mistakes now, imagine if Robinho had missed a penalty agains HSV!!!??
Things like that can win or lose us the whole tie, as could a sending off. The Players need to keep their discipline and stay focused from now on.
ISTANBUL ISTANBUL WE ARE COMING! :-)

the best way for euro football next year is through this route even if our domestic results suffer as a result,i said from early doors our name is on it
sit back and ENJOY

We are still in it.

Can we win it?

We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Vonk's Konk said:
Every team left in it can win it now.
That includes us, so yes.

Istanbul, Istanbul, we are coming!!!!!
This

I said to my mates at the start of the season that if a team like Rangers can get to the final then I saw no reason why City (or any team in UEFA Cup) didn't have a chance to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.