Can we retain the title?

No way we don't finish in the top 4. We need to sign a center half though. Savich isn't ready yet. He proved that last year. I think he can be a good player but he needs more time to develop. Happy with him playing in CC and FA cup games but nothing else. He cost us a lot of points last year. We need someone who can at leat push Lescott for the 2nd spot and can fill in those game when Lescott or Kompany get hurt/suspended. Lescott is brilliant when he's on but he looses focus and makes bad gaffes at times. I think with someone at his heals he'll step up his game. I love our chances but if we don't sign anyone we need things to stay lucky with injuries and pray Yaya doesn't play in the ACON. If Clichy, Yaya or Silva were to get hurt it would be real hard to overcome.

United have improved but how much? Giggs and Scholes are a year older and they aren't going to be able to count on them playing regularly the whole season.
Ferdinand wasn't very good last year and he's a year older as well. These are the leaders of the team and it's tough to lead from the bench or the cold tub(Injured).
If they sign RVP I would be a little worried but I don't think we should sign him. He wants a lot of money for a lot of years and I worry he'll end up being another Adibyor. He's only been able to stay healthy 1 year. He's just too big a risk and if you sign him you're stuck with him cause you'll never offload him.

Chelsea have added a lot of players but I don't see them coming together as a team. I don't buy into Torres at all and was thrilled when Drogba left. Their league form was about the same with RDM as AVB and he's gonna have a very hard time keeping the team happy with playing time.

If Arsenal lose RVP they are out of top 4. He scored the lion share of their goals last year and Podolski isn't the answer. Their defense was awful last year and they haven't improved that area at all and Song may leave for Madrid.

Spurs have a great team but I'm not sold on AVB. The Modric situation is gonna hurt hem. If he's gone they take a real hit and who's out there to replace him? I pray we get rid of Adebyor but if they don't bring him back they have nobody on their roster who can play the position.

Liverpool has to sign Dempsey or they are totally irrelevant again. If they do they can battle for top 4 but no more.

we can but I think it'll be more difficult this year. Chelsea will be more of a threat from day one and I think we need to strengthen our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.