Can we spare a thought

svennis pennis

For the honorable 'Arry Catflap please?

In our happiest hour, this has to be the darkest hour of 'Arrys transfer window so far.

Not only did we sign Barry, Rsc and most notably Stuart Taylor from under his nose, we have now signed another of his targets, Carlos Tevez. If as believed we sign Adebayor then I am genuinely worried for his health, as we speak 'Arry is sat in his millionaires pad in sandbanks cursing the very money that bought him his life of luxury, so lets be as one and join me in my sympathy.

*snigger*

Mwahaha let's all laugh at Twitcher!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZTna7tRHk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZTna7tRHk</a>

sorry arry i havnt any spare thoughts..... you can have one of my tears of joy though

svennis pennis said:
For the honorable 'Arry Catflap please?

In our happiest hour, this has to be the darkest hour of 'Arrys transfer window so far.

Not only did we sign Barry, Rsc and most notably Stuart Taylor from under his nose, we have now signed another of his targets, Carlos Tevez. If as believed we sign Adebayor then I am genuinely worried for his health, as we speak 'Arry is sat in his millionaires pad in sandbanks cursing the very money that bought him his life of luxury, so lets be as one and join me in my sympathy.

*snigger*

Thanks Arry for our BTOOTW accronym.

kids-bagpuss1.jpg

Carlos is a triffic player, and we tried to do a deal, but City came and blew us out of the water. We offered Kia £20, a paper clip and a bag of Skittles but we couldn't compete with what City were offering. So we'll move on, Emmanuel Adebayor's a player I like, so I'll get on the blower to Arsene and see what happens there.

As the dust settles over another T'riffic deal for us, I again turn my attention to the catflap.

With the signing of Adebayor we have taken yet another of Arry's top targets. I see he is now in hot pursuit of "Crouchie," lets hope, that despite not making a bid while others have, "Arry is successful in this pursuit otherwise I fear for his sanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.