Can You Drive To Chelsea?

Wolfy

My Dad and Brother are planning on driving to Chelsea for the away game, but people have been telling them it is a horrible idea. Before relenting and booking the city coach, I need to ask.. Can you actually drive and park in Chelsea or is it a complete waste of time?

Drive down to near Southfields tube station, can park for free on the backstreets, 5-10 minute walk to the tube, 3 stops down the line, takes less than 10 minutes (District Line)

He's certainly prepared to tube it, but I'm not sure he'll be fond of parking it in some backstreet. He will probably have to though. Cheers!

They don't do fiver car parks down there do they? ¬_________¬

Wolfy said:
He's certainly prepared to tube it, but I'm not sure about parking it in some backstreet. He will probably have to though. Cheers!

Fucking hell, some backstreets, each house is probably worth £500k and more!!!

I have parked there many times, I doubt they will target his car when surrounded by Jags, Mercs, Beemers and Bentleys!!!!

Bilboblue said:
Drive down to near Southfields tube station, can park for free on the backstreets, 5-10 minute walk to the tube, 3 stops down the line, takes less than 10 minutes (District Line)
this

but they close fulham broadway after the match so 20 min walk to earls court station then your sorted

Wolfy said:
He's certainly prepared to tube it, but I'm not sure he'll be fond of parking it in some backstreet. He will probably have to though. Cheers!

Course they do, just that it's a fiver per ten minutes.

Every time I go to London in the car I park up on the outskirts and get the tube. My mate thought London was just a big Manchester and he'd get through it easily enough - six hours to do about five miles - he parks up on the outskirts now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.