Can you support a Rag who plays for England?

I support England. The players just happen to play for them. I don't want them to win for the players to be happy, I want England to win so I'm happy. But when anyone puts on an international shirt, they are an international player not a club player.

I have a nightmare ,rooney at buck palace,"arise sir wayne" shudder someone wake me up please,

ped said:
I have a nightmare ,rooney at buck palace,"arise sir wayne" shudder someone wake me up please,

If he scored the winning goal in the final I would have no problem with that. But it's an if......

My support for England has definitely waned, due to very average scum players being regular starters that would not get into the England team if they played for mid to bottom English Prem teams. But I think because City are doing so well is also a factor, pushing England down the pecking order of importance.

I've just read that back and I realise I'm not really answering the question lol.

pozzo442 said:
Depends who the player was. Never minded scholes tbh but I found it hard to support Wio.

<a class="postlink" href="https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/933914_1420635618173818_1197655970_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5970_n.jpg</a>

He's one twat I couldnt ever support

ped said:

The dirty little **** would probably try snuffling his way under her gown for a bit more granny minge.

"Arise Sir Way........ooh, well lets just give it a minute shall we"

inzvj8.jpg

You've got to fully support someone who loves the England supporters like this guy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.