Canary Islands

Simple question; Tenerife or Lanzarotte?
I love them both
Very different
Tenerife great nightlife fun bars thinks I’m 20 again when I’m there
Been 6/7 times

Lanzarote fantastic restaurants in PDC spoilt for choice very relaxed
Been 20+ times and booked to go back in November

Had two 1 weeks in Las Americas last year
And a week in Lanza PDC

Off to Cape Verde on Monday (Boa Vista) never been before flying early so driving to Klanfield tomorrow

Last edited:
Did Fuertaventura for my honeymoon with the now ex-Mrs T about 30 years ago. It was ace. Stayed in Corralejo, which was tiny, but had everything you need. The rest of the island was deserted and was living on Mars for a week. Maybe it’s different nowadays.

Lanzarote for me. Had a superb week in Costa Teguise for new year. Amazing weather for the whole week. Plenty to do, cheap food and drink and four hour flight time. Been to Tenerife and Fuerteventura as well but Lanzarote edges it for me.

Did Fuertaventura for my honeymoon with the now ex-Mrs T about 30 years ago. It was ace. Stayed in Corralejo, which was tiny, but had everything you need. The rest of the island was deserted and was living on Mars for a week. Maybe it’s different nowadays.
Was also there about the same time and yes, was like staying on Mars, very dry and windy, full of hippies and wind surfers. Would imagine it's well built up now and overflowing with swingers.

I love them both
Very different
Tenerife great nightlife fun bars thinks I’m 20 again when I’m there
Been 6/7 times

Lanzarote fantastic restaurants in PDC spoilt for choice very relaxed
Been 20+ times and booked to go back in November

Had two 1 weeks in Las Americas last year
And a week in Lanza PDC

Off to Cape Verde on Monday (Boa Vista) never been before flying early so driving to Klanfield tomorrow

Off to PDC in Lanzarote next month. Never been to Lanzarote. With the wife and two teenagers. Was thinking of having a day out at Playa Blanca or Costa Taguise. Which one would you recommend?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.