Cannabis - legalise or not?

He goes to Blackpool on his holidays every year.
Aahhh......bang to fucking rights. There's a two week period in Blackpool when it's wall to wall ginger drunks. Although Taximania ain't ginger, if he's in Blackpool during that two week period he's a Jock......or he likes blokes in skirts!

Yes
UK

I don't smoke, but I think having dispensaries would be beneficial, people would know what strains/strength of cannabis they are buying.

Yes, 42 Manc.
I have suffered with psoriasis for years, nothing too bad, I was keeping it under control, a few tiny patches here and there.
Then a couple of months back I had a really bad outbreak all over my face, 6 large patches covering about 30% of my face.
Depressed me so much I didn't want to go out.
So I searched online and found people were having good results using cannabis tropical cream.
Made some up and it cleared my face within 2 weeks.
It doesn't cure it, but I started using it twice a day, which cleared it, then I use it now and again to keep it at bay.
There are many other medical benefits to cannabis as well, so there are hundred of thousands who would benefit from legalising it.
I'd personally legalise smoking it also, I smoked it for 24 years....I still miss it.
Alcohol is much much worst than cannabis.
It should be legal to grow it yourself, small amounts obviously.

how are you making that tropical oil?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.