Can't see where the goals are coming from without Tevez

scousemanc

is what the Sky boys were saying this morning. These guys, and most other pundits, have no imagination, and only seem capable of making obvious, predictable statements based on what has happened in the recent past. They have very little credibility in my eyes.

(Have just opened a bottle of champagne)

scousemanc said:
is what the Sky boys were saying this morning. These guys, and most other pundits, have no imagination, and only seem capable of making obvious, predictable statements based on what has happened in the recent past. They have very little credibility in my eyes.

(Have just opened a bottle of champagne)

But no reason why we shouldnt buy Andy Carroll? - £45m should prize him away from Toon & the new manager will need funds.

Is Dzeko a better prospect? I dont think so. Carroll would hit the ground running and would be a perfect target man for wingers & overlapping full backs.

Just a thought - hadnt heard it mentioned before........................

To be honest I was a bit worried about playing without Tevez but I think I see what actually happens. With Tevez everything goes through Tevez because of his scoring record with City. He takes the majority of our shots and, in my opinion, is often selfish with possession; opting to shoot rather than pass to a better placed teammate.

Without Tevez however, there isn't a tempting outlet so the play is much more open and one of any number of players could find themselves through on goal, leading to Yaya, Johnson, Balo and Ade scoring in the last few games.

north down blue said:
Re: any1ablue. 45 mill for Andy Carroll? Are you high?

What do you suggest? ...............i didnt think that was too silly for an England International 20 year old best prospect centre forward in the country?
The new Wynn Davies !!!!!!

Re: any1ablue. Exactly mate, he's a prospect but definitely not worth that amount of wedge. Dzeko would be a better buy in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.