Can't see where the goals are coming from without Tevez

I have a feeling that we will sign dzeko and quite possibly if tevez goes we will sign torres or eto'o.

We have money so we can do what we want.

City are ALREADY developing a "shadow" team for the not-too-distant future by trying to amass the best young talent in the world. Carroll fits into that mold, especially when considering the cut and thrust of the English game, and is already ready for prime time. However, I doubt we can get him in January, so it would have to be a "pre-contract" for the summer, which might be just fine. Probably £15M to the Geordies would sound about right to them, and a nice weekly wad for him might definitely sweeten the pot! Might be interesting!!

Dzeko seems to be f**king EVERYONE around, and his club (and The Umbrella Man) are not going to let him go for a song. Not sure I want to be bent over for a player who shines in Europe but completely UNTESTED in England. Where have we heard and seen THAT before?!!

I have a feeling that we will sign dzeko and quite possibly if tevez goes we will sign torres or eto'o.

We have money so we can do what we want.

I am sure I read posts on here a few weeks ago that Rooney was coming here in Jan and that City said they will get him in the end so you never know. That would really take the Piss and wind them Red C**** up big time who I presume are pissing themselves this morning.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am --<br /><br />I am sure I read posts on here a few weeks ago that Rooney was coming here in Jan and that City said they will get him in the end so you never know. That would really take the Piss and wind them Red C**** up big time who I presume are pissing themselves this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.