Cant wait for Fanzone...

Re: The Fanzone From The Demolition Derby

Quality but prefer Danny! Reckon he'd have gone absolutely mental.

just seen it. comedy gold..... i wanna buy walter a drink the dancer!!!!

"he set the fireworks off in old trafford tonight"

"take it charlton take it"

"time for the poznan then kid"

"is it? is it? "

"embarrass them!"

"ahhhhhhhhhh,PLEASE.....PLEASE,PLEASE!!!!!!"

i will watch this again and again believe me..... brilliant !

missed you too danny boy ..... legends! ;)

fanzone youtube clip

this is great to watch the southern rag squirm like a jellied eel!!!! haha

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5SoDCkCDfzU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... SoDCkCDfzU</a>

des hardi said:
just seen it. comedy gold..... i wanna buy walter a drink the dancer!!!!

"he set the fireworks off in old trafford tonight"

"take it charlton take it"

"time for the poznan then kid"

"is it? is it? "

"embarrass them!"

"ahhhhhhhhhh,PLEASE.....PLEASE,PLEASE!!!!!!"

i will watch this again and again believe me..... brilliant !

missed you too danny boy ..... legends! ;)

lol brilliant.

It isn't easy replacing someone as admired as Danny. However I must say that you did an absolute fantastic job. You cut him down with cleverness and I feel your reactions were spot on. Most of the time the "over the top" celebrations just grind on the nerves yet the measured "embarrass 'em" and "PLEASE, PLEASE" were just perfect. Well done, hope to see you back on there soon.

Just logged on and read this thread, all I can say 'Cheers Blues' I'm more than made up :o)

I understand that people love/prefer Danny, he's a legend who cracks me up. With him on his jolly hols I came off the subs bench as it were and thank the football gods for giving me such a fantastic game to go at!!! I was only keeping the seat warm for our Beloved Danny.

That game will live with us blues forever and no matter what happens or what we win it they can never take it away from us :o) A very special day for me and I'm chuft with the comments.

I'm slightly gutted that they cut a rant. Straight after I screamed 'Bobby Charlton, Take it' I screamed 'Keane, Giggs, Neville, Take it, Bruce, Pallister Take it, I wanna see Neville some that up in the studio'. I was that drained and knackered at the end and in shell shock to jump around. I had also pulled my calf so struggled a bit to carry on bouncing.

But once again let me thank you boys and girls your all fantastic comments, I'm proper made up and yes the boys from Trafford

Took it, Took it Took it :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.