Cantona's Manchester derby prog - tonight ITV 10.30ish

Charlton will be dead soon, he's shaking like a Zanussi on its spin program. Whilst on the subject of death, I hope every rag fucker on this program gets wiped out on the M62 before Wednesday night.

Tin hat on! Just after cantona kicked the palace fan I went out on the piss with him, what a gent! My mate played rugby for sale and the three of us went out as normal lads round town. We went all round town and ended up in brambles( anyone remember it) anyway we had a scream and he was a top lad to go out with! I tried turning him and he told me he loved football and really respected city ( in those days !) party carried on in Salford after and he was a bit hobsmacked most of the lads were city! Thing is I've got no rag mates!

I actually think the title "looking for Manchester" is quite apt.
Seeing as how it perfectly sums up the average matchday for most rag fans.

salfordpaul said:
Tin hat on! Just after cantona kicked the palace fan I went out on the piss with him, what a gent! My mate played rugby for sale and the three of us went out as normal lads round town. We went all round town and ended up in brambles( anyone remember it) anyway we had a scream and he was a top lad to go out with! I tried turning him and he told me he loved football and really respected city ( in those days !) party carried on in Salford after and he was a bit hobsmacked most of the lads were city! Thing is I've got no rag mates!
What was the Palace fan doing going out round Manc ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.