Cape Verde

des hardi said:
TINY said:
Any bluemooners been? Recommend?

Looking for a touch of luxury this summer but were unsure on where to go. Budget is around £2k for the two of us.
few off here were there a while back i remember the thread.

try the azores in the mid atlantic!

The Azores is where I'm off in July - marlin hunting again.

Did Cape Verde last year - Sal Island. It's a nice place with good weather.

Went Cape Verde Last year had a brilliant time booked with Thompsons flies can be a bit of a pain at time

stayed at the riu hotel on the island of sol for my honeymoon 2 years ago... would def recommend it...if you want to do nothing its the place to go...excellent food and hotel...be warned it is a little breezy on all the islands to say the least but very welcoming

cyberblue said:
Went Cape Verde Last year had a brilliant time booked with Thompsons flies can be a bit of a pain at time
Been twice to Sal - never had flies. Usually breezy but always warm, Sal has a handful of bars and restaurants, this is a place to really unwind.

nwanda said:
went last year absolutely lovely place as long as you just want to relax and do nothing.

Beach on Boavista near the riu Tourareg is second to none

It is a really nice hotel etc but I found it incredibly boring. The beach is nice but due to the huge waves you can't really swim in the sea. I tried and learnt the hard way!!

Seems alot of people like it but for us personally we wont be going back. Not a patch on Makadi Bay in Egypt and the Carribbean for us.

Saying that though, never let someones negative view put you off, you like the others on here may well love it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.