Capello as City manager

Ric said:
Stillsy said:
never in a million years

one of the worst there is

Haha, I hope you don't mean this.

i really do.

iv seen what hes like with english football and hes shite.

ruined our world cup by making simple stupid errors.

he should have taken AJ and started Hart in net and we would have performed miles better and this is how shite he is, he still thinks that walcott deserves a spot more than AJ

would ruin our club

no not at his age, got a proven track record as a club manager though but for me i see no point in appointing a sixty odd year old bloke as manager. just look at villa and GH not a long term project. it wont happen anyway so dont matter.

great club manager imo but if he's retiring after Euro 2012 that's the end of it, besides I don't want to see Mancini leave.

On a side note are we going to see similar problems as the French come 2012 if we qualify and he's known to be stepping down? I mean, he couldn't get anything out of the players at the world cup so surely it will be worse if they know he's a sitting duck?

Stillsy said:
Ric said:
Haha, I hope you don't mean this.

i really do.

he should have taken AJ and started Hart in net and we would have performed miles better and this is how shite he is, he still thinks that walcott deserves a spot more than AJ

would ruin our club

I agree I don't want him as our manager, but to say he is "one of the worst there is" is ridiculous. 7 Serie A titles, and 2 La Ligas point to that.

You may not like his style, or want him as City manager, but to label him as one of the worst there is shows a complete lack of understanding of football.

Obviously Egland's failure at the World Cup was nothing to do with the players, and vindicates the view that he is an incompetent coach? Deary me.

Ric said:
Stillsy said:
i really do.

would ruin our club

I agree I don't want him as our manager, but to say he is "one of the worst there is" is ridiculous. 7 Serie A titles, and 2 La Ligas point to that.

You may not like his style, or want him as City manager, but to label him as one of the worst there is shows a complete lack of understanding of football.

Obviously Egland's failure at the World Cup was nothing to do with the players, and vindicates the view that he is an incompetent coach? Deary me.

Sorry to point this out but im sick off people saying that its always the players fault.

If it was always the players fault and not the managers fault then there would never ever be a bad manager, but evidently that is not the case.

He like most managers doesnt have to bollocks to drop Lampard or Rooney.

Its evident of the last 2 games that england function better without Lampard in the middle but soon as he is fit again and not susspended he will be back in and we will go back to the same old shite that we saw at the world cup.

Also he doesnt have the guts to drop Rooney because of the media outrage there would be.

If it was me i would go with this side. When all fit.

............................Hart.............................

G.Johnson......Dawson........Terry............Cole

.............................Barry...........................

A.Johnson..............Gerrard..................Milner

..................Crouch............Defoe...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.