Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

I've got a ticket cat 3 block 524 near the halfway line but would like to change if possible to a level 1 ticket behind the goal. Preferably block 114 (I want to be near friends i'm travelling with) Anyone ????

a real long shot but need a Club Wembley for a friend. His family have all managed to get CW tickets so desperate to get him into the same area. Any ideas, please let me know
thanks

Still after a Wembley ticket,will def have it off you and can do all running around for you if needs be.Pm please as I will be at work all day. Will swap utd tickets. If required Lower section if not cash.

For some it's all about the social and the piss up I suppose. Shalke away a few years ago was a nightmare to get tickets. Really bad. I bumped into a bloke who's dad was too pissed for the game and he just slept it off on a bench in the town.

I once heard of a bloke who went for a few hours sleep before Aalborg away and slept through the match. He woke up at perhaps 1am not knowing about it.

I have 4 x tickets in Block 509 (Man City end - East). Face value is £72 per ticket.
Looking for a straight swap for 4 x tickets in Liverpool end (West) or further round towards halfway line at least. Happy to take cheaper tickets in exchange. Would take 2 pairs or 4 together.
Would consider swapping for 4 tickets in Club Wembley as last resort.
Would need to meet in London or at Wembley on Sunday to exchange tickets.

I once heard of a bloke who went for a few hours sleep before Aalborg away and slept through the match. He woke up at perhaps 1am not knowing about it.

Once at Tranmere away my mate fell asleep in the seats. When we scored he jumped up and cheered and went straight back to sleep again.

But going all the way to Europe or Wembley and missing a game? Jesus.

I have 4 x tickets in Block 509 (Man City end - East). Face value is £72 per ticket.
Looking for a straight swap for 4 x tickets in Liverpool end (West) or further round towards halfway line at least. Happy to take cheaper tickets in exchange. Would take 2 pairs or 4 together.
Would consider swapping for 4 tickets in Club Wembley as last resort.
Would need to meet in London or at Wembley on Sunday to exchange tickets.
Pmd u

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.