Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

2 tickets available block 115 , 7 rows apart NOT SAT TOGETHER !!!!!!! £74.50 eack, must pick up asap salford/farnworth area

Absolutely gutted sorted a ticket, now just been told its not available so still after one if theres any about

Buy em both pal, you easy find a taker for the other.
Would love to but bought.my lad his and im out of work at present so strings have been tightened but am still going down with my lad if i dont get one will wait outside while he watches the match... my sons mate has paid 85 quid for one but the lad hasnt got back in touch yet so its all going a bit pete tong at the mo :-(

Would love to but bought.my lad his and im out of work at present so strings have been tightened but am still going down with my lad if i dont get one will wait outside while he watches the match... my sons mate has paid 85 quid for one but the lad hasnt got back in touch yet so its all going a bit pete tong at the mo :-(

Just keep on here and be ready. There will be 4/5 more come up before Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.