Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Hi all,

I am after 2 seats together for the final. Will purchase any category of ticket but they must be together.

Cheers
Lee

Swiss Citizen looking for 2 tickets for Wembley. Would be a surprise for my girlfriend, booked a flight and hotel for Sunday. I know it's a long shot but it would be great to be in the City-End for once after some less comfortable experiences in the home ends (Mönchengladbach, Arsenal) this season. Nevertheless giving it a try and the promise to be a good host (accommodation and lots of beer, you name it) in Switzerland if City ever will play here.

desperate London city fan needing a ticket for next sunday, can anyone help???????????????????????????????????????????????

am I leaving it a bit fine ???

11.00 fly from Manchester to luton on match day ,now I appreciate it isn't far to luton,however having worked at the airport I also know thing don't always run smoothly, tech aircraft being one of them,

After 1 for my old man please.. anywhere in City section will do. Got 1 myself and meeting my dad down there. Any spares pop up please let me know. Cheers blues, fingers crossed

Looking for 1 ticket, but will buy 2 if that's all you have.

Have dealt on here many times before.

Would love 2 tickets for me and my sister if anyone needs to sell theirs.
thanks

Due to an unforeseen change in circumstances I am selling, as a package at cost price,

2 Match Tickets, Block 112, Cat C (£72 each)
2 First Class Return Mcr - Euston Depart 1235 Return 1957 (£190)
2 Euston - Wembley Central Overground Anytime Return. (£26)

£360 for everything.

PM me with any questions.
Hi mate long shot but have you still got the package for sale I can drive up today with cash for it cheers mate

Mods: Have you warned people about money transfer in advance? That **** Amrik Gill ripped fans off left, right and centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.