Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Willy Man of the Match for me! Well Done.

I thought Sterling was the most disappointing of all of our players (especially missing the first chance near the six yard box, he should have made it 2-0 then, and once again Oliver denying us a blatant penalty (he was the ref who denied us three clear penalties against the rags in our 11-12 season if my memory is correct)).

Overall we were the better team, we deserved to win the League Cup.

Also thought the scouser's were really dirty, they practically fouled our team from start to finish and yet barely got punished for it.

Mix of emotions, chuffed with the win, chuffed that Willy got to be the hero after all the stick people gave him and equally relieved Liverpool didn't win. Lets beat them on Wednesday too, we owe them a pasting.

Im in bits.

Willy, magnificent and you rammed a few words down folks throats today, mine included.

Whole side played really well i thought and but for some shit finishing, a bit of luck and a disgrace of a ref, we win it comfortably but this is City and its never that easy.

Pellegrini going out in style with 3 pots in 3 seasons now and still some way to go this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.