Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Delighted to be proved wrong on Willy. MOTM without doubt! Sterling should buy him a big drink!
Great job from the Argentine and Raheem has to have had a weight lifted off his shoulders.

The strange thing is, and I know many may not agree, I thought apart from his two big fluffed shots Sterling played really well. He was MOTM in the first half for me. He'll push on now, I am sure.

Beyond that, great grit and determination, if not horrific finishing, from the team today. I hope it leads to more togetherness and aspiration in the matches to come.

Hands up, I owe Willy a thousand apologies, my faith in him as a keeper was at an all time low. Immense performance today.

Tell you what Bony picking Caballero up and taking him to the fans, and Caballero's tearful comments afterwards both show..........the players listen to the slagging off they get. Brilliant day. Can't wait to see the Dippers in work tomorrow.

Okay, I'm quite emotional right now. I amannative Aberdonian and am a season ticket holder atAberdeen but have also been a city fan for 40 years now. Over the past several weeks both my teams have been fuckedoverbyrefereeing decisions including yesterday at Pittodrie and today atWembley so I was getting totally pissed off at that cheating prick Oliver and Sky commentators salivating at the prospect of a red dipper win but today justice was done. My wife (who I have converted to the City cause) comedown to watch a game at the Etihad twice a season ( my first wife is a United fan so you can see why we divorced) and we both love Manchester the Old Wellington pub especially.

Anyway well done Pelle and Manuel
CTID

I'm more than emotional, I'm pissed.
Love you mate, enjoy every minute of it.

Thats why this site has gone fucking shit over the last few years, bunch of fucking self centered cunts. Most of you fucking fannys should be a shamed of yourselves. Well done Willy.

This. And I hold up my hands as being one of the so called fannies who thought it was ridiculous not having Joe in goal. So apologies to Big Willy and well done to him, the players and Pellers. That's why I'm sat on a fans forum and they're earning millions a year to win the club I love trophies.

What a fucking brilliant day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.